How We’re Keeping You Safe through COVID-19 & Beyond
Lifetronic Systems’ Commitment to Safety and Cleanliness During the COVID-19 Recovery
The safety of our employees and customers is of our utmost concern, especially since you open the doors to your residences and businesses in which we service. We are committed to doing our part to reduce the spread of COVID-19 and have taken additional safety measures to best serve you during this time of social distancing.
To date, we are taking the following safety recommendations from the CDC to ensure that everyone stays healthy:
- All of our team members are fully vaccinated and dedicated to safely serving you throughout your project.
- Our team is consistently washing their hands during the consultation and installation process. We are also providing sanitizers and face masks to our team to use when appropriate.
- We’ll be greeting with you a smile under our masks, but at this time, we will refrain from shaking hands.
- We are pre-disinfecting all our equipment before your installation.
- Technicians and installers will sanitize the surfaces they and their tools come into contact with before leaving. In addition, our company vehicles are cleaned and sanitized each morning and in between each appointment.
- We are practicing safe social distancing practices and will maintain a minimum 6-foot distance.
- Employees who are sick or who are living with family members who are sick must stay home until they are otherwise advised by their healthcare provider. Employees are instructed to notify their supervisor and their healthcare provider immediately upon experiencing any symptoms.
In addition, we can maintain most of our systems remotely after installation with built-in remote tech support, including home theater, whole-home audio, home network, climate control and security and surveillance systems. This means that we do not have to enter your home to troubleshoot an issue with a project we completed.
As always, please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or concerns. We look forward to partnering with you to safely accomplish your project.