Your system, your way.
Think of your smart home automation design and installation as your house’s brain, controlling and integrating every electronic device in your environment. The result is care-free, convenient and safe living, designed to be as personal and unique as you.
Any Lifetronic Systems’ smart home installation is fully scalable, which means you can start small – perhaps with a home theater installation in a seldom-used room or basement or an easy-to-use TV with surround sound in your family room – and add whatever you want in the future since the brains of your smart home installation already resides in your home.
Or, your smart home automation installation can manage your house – indoors and out – controlling lighting, security and surveillance, locks, video intercom, entertainment systems, heating and air conditioning. Green your thing? It also tells you when to run your appliances to reduce energy consumption. The list of how smart your home can be is endless.
Smart Home Control
A smart home installation is your automated behind-the-scenes butler at work, obeying your every command. Since it is fully integrated, you can control everything from an iPad, iPhone, Android phone or laptop – wherever you are in the world. If you are away from home and a problem occurs, a text message or email is sent to your personal device.
Lifetronic Systems’ pledge to you:
We will provide the highest standards of quality: Our clients deserve and demand perfection, something we are qualified to deliver since we demand perfection of ourselves. Tomasz views all his projects – large or small – as high-tech works of art. He also is generous with advice and does not consider a project complete until the client fully understands how the system works.
We only use cutting-edge technology: Lifetronic Systems’ home automation installations involve only cutting-edge smart home technology in any structure, be it a 200-year-old historic home or modern office building. We work with homeowners, builders, architects and interior designers to seamlessly blend technology with design, simplifying even the most complex systems so anyone, of any age, is comfortable with their new smart home.
We will never take a short-cut: As one satisfied customer says: “Lifetronic Systems is about doing the job right as opposed to taking shortcuts”; or another, who credits us with the design creativity that improved the final outcome, reduced the cost and simplified the job process.
Ready to find out how a home automation installation can work for you?
Call Lifetronic Systems today for a free in-your-home consultation about what we can do for you. You will speak with Tomasz Tesluk, founder and owner of this small, boutique operation that is big on detail, personal attention and quality.
A day in your life with a smart home installation….
- You’re sleeping peacefully but 30 minutes before you are scheduled to awake, your home is at work: the thermostat adjusts to heat up the house, the lights begin to slowly brighten, the shades gradually open, and finally, a wake-up alarm sounds or music begins to play.
- You’re sleeping peacefully but 30 minutes before you are scheduled to awake, your home is at work: the thermostat adjusts to heat up the house, the lights begin to slowly brighten, the shades gradually open, and finally, a wake-up alarm sounds or music begins to play.As you leave for work, one button locks the doors, alarms the security system, turns off the lights, powers down all non-essential devices and sets the temperature to “away” mode.
- While at work, text messages alert you to what is going on at home: your child has not returned home by the expected time, the dishwasher is leaking or a basement sump pump has stopped operating.
- When you return home, one button opens your garage door, unlocks the entry door, lights a pathway into your home, and adjusts the thermostat to a comfortable setting.
- When you are ready to watch a movie, a single interface – remote, touch screen, smartphone or tablet – controls your entire entertainment system. As the movie begins, the lights dim, the shades lower, the curtains close and the temperature adjusts to keep your family comfortable.
- Ready for bed? A simple push of the “Goodnight” button lowers the shades, closes the blinds, turns off the lights, televisions and game consoles, adjusts the temperature to a comfortable sleeping mode, locks all doors and arms the security system. You fall asleep knowing your home is on guard, keeping your family safe and secure.
The possibilities are endless!
Contact us today to set up a free consultation, in your home or business. Fill out the form to the right or call us at 203.226.2386. The possibilities are endless.
Local Smart Home Installation Service Areas: Lifetronic Systems is located in Westport, CT, and services all of Fairfield County, CT, and Westchester County, NY, including: Greenwich, Darien, New Canaan, Westport, Weston, Wilton, Redding, Easton, Fairfield and beyond. We also travel beyond Connecticut and New York upon request.